The International Executive MBA (iEMBA) program is designed exclusively for learners who have rich working experience and are in leadership positions.
The iEMBA in LEADERSHIP program is the first EMBA program in Vietnam specializing in LEADERSHIP.
The iEMBA in LEADERSHIP program is delivered by two leading institutes with significant strengths:
- School of Management (SOM) – Asia Institute of Technology (AIT) - A world-class higher education institution, since 1959 focusing on the Master and Ph.D. degree programs, especially Master and Ph.D. in Business Administration.
- PACE Institute of Management (PACE) - The first school for business leaders in Vietnam, and the top institute in leadership in Vietnam in the last 15 years.
- Visible differentiation: “The International Executive MBA in Leadership is the first international Executive MBA in Vietnam specialized in research based Leadership development
- Training Institutes: Joint training program co-organized by the 2 leading Institutes with 2 significant strengths: SOM-AIT – A leading Postgraduate Institute accredited by the world’s most prestigious organizations (with core strengths in training Master & PhD Degrees, especially Master & PhD Degrees in Business Administration) – and PACE – The first & the top business school in Vietnam in the last 15 years.
- Global standard: International Executive MBA of SOM-AIT is accredited as one of the best Master programmes in the world (recognized by Eduniversal Master Ranking – The Best Masters and MBA Worldwide 2014-2015). And "international Executive MBA in LEADERSHIP" is considered as "a credential of Leadership capacity in the Global business environment"
- Faculty: The faculty of SOM-AIT and PACE are all high-profile Professors coming from multinational backgrounds (not just one country like many other existing EMBA programs), they are all Ph.D. holders and higher, major experience both in academic programs and practical ice Global business environment.
- Program content: It is the integration between theory and practice with the contemporary learning system focused on leadership competencies to be successful performers in the fast changing Global business environment.
- Learning environment: Course is conducted entirely in English, providing the learners with an International learning environment right in Vietnam with the emphasis on application to the leader’s organization.
- Flexible schedules: Classes are held outside working hours (weekday nights or weekends)
- Alumni network: with 21,000+ people from 100+ countries/ territories, among those, 3500+ are Masters and PhD holders, and 20,000 Professionals who are holding executive management positions in both the public & private sectors around the world.
- Understand the current and emerging Asian and global business environments and their impacts on the leadership in Vietnam
- Develop business strategies for the enterprise and to formulate implementation actions for sustainable growth
- Apply global standards of decision making, leadership, organizational processes and negotiations adapted and relevant to Vietnam
- Enhance leadership competencies recognized for success of a business enterprise in a globalized ASEAN region and beyond
- Utilize technology and enhance technological competencies to compete locally, regionally and internationally
All managers, leaders with at least 4-6 years of working experience, including the foreigners currently living & working in Vietnam and in the Asia-Pacific countries, who have the desire to further develop personal leadership capacity to adapt to the fast changes and new challenges in the Global competitive business environment of the 21st century.
LEARNING SYSTEM AND FACILITIES
- Original text books are provided following AIT Global training guidelines.
- International contemporary e-learning system.
- The granted access to the huge reference resource of AIT Global Library System & its partners.
- Modern classrooms with contemporary facilities
- International learning environment
- Consultant service available throughout the course.