Established in 2001, PACE Institute of Management (PACE) is a leading school for business leaders and managers in Vietnam. To meet further development needs, PACE is looking for highly-qualified candidates for the following positions:
1. Trainers / Facilitators (in Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi)
- Deliver training programs, modules of PACE with the highest quality.
- Participate in the R&D tasks of the field of expertise assigned.
- Participate in instructional design of the programs.
- At least 35 years of age.
- Rich international knowledge and experience on the subject matter.
- A strong passion for facilitating, teaching and sharing knowledge.
- Have a professional image and manners.
2. Learning & Development Consultant (LDC)
- Develop client base, including existing and potential clients in the industries in charge.
- Consult learners, clients, businesspeople, companies on training solutions of PACE and PACE’s Exclusive Global Partners (FranklinCovey, Balanced Scorecard Institute and SHRM).
- At least 3 years of working experience in sales / marketing, or HR / L&D, or business development.
- Outstanding ability to work in a professional environment with high work pressure.
- An excellent command of English, a professional image and manners.
3. Other Positions
In addition to the above positions, PACE welcomes candidates with high confidence, strong belief in their competencies, along with an aspiration to work with PACE in other positions of the candidate’s strengths.
Please specify which job title or level at PACE you are applying for: Staff/Officer; Middle Manager; or Senior Director/ Organisational Leader.
Please also indicate which department at PACE you seek to work for: Faculty & Academics Department; Student Affairs Department; Planning & Operation Department; Sales and Business Development Department; Marketing & Communication Department; Office Affairs Department; or Social Activities/Not-for-profits Project Department.
Salary & Compensation:
Salary will only depend on the Performance and Attitude of successful applicants (not depend on degree, age, experience, abilitity/competence, title/posision…)
Professional, friendly, innovative, and honoring three core values, including Trustworthy People, Unique Solution, and Standard-oriented. These three core values are considered the foundation for sustainable development of the entire organization and of each individual.
If you are interested, please provide us with the following information. We will carefully consider your application and contact you if you are selected in the recruitment process. Only suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks. Thank you very much for your interest.