Established in 2001, PACE Institute of Management (PACE) is a leading school for business leaders and managers in Vietnam. To meet further development needs, PACE is looking for highly-qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Deliver training programs, modules of PACE with the highest quality.
- Participate in the R&D tasks of the field of expertise assigned.
- Participate in instructional design of the programs.
- At least 35 years of age.
- Rich international knowledge and experience on the subject matter.
- A strong passion for facilitating, teaching and sharing knowledge.
- Have a professional image and manners.
2. Learning & Development Consultant (LDC)
- Develop client base, including existing and potential clients in the region in charge.
- Consult learners, clients, businesspeople, companies on PACE’s training solutions and programs.
- At least 3 years of working experience in sales, marketing, consulting, and business development.
- Outstanding ability to work in a professional environment with high work pressure.
- An excellent command of English, a professional image and manners.
3. Class & Seminar Assistant
- Assist in preparing and managing training sessions.
- Support and take care of participants and trainers during course delivery.
- Male. From 22 to 27 years of age.
- Good communication skills.
- A professional image and manners.
4. Other Positions
In addition to the above positions, PACE welcomes candidates with high confidence, strong belief in their competencies, along with an aspiration to work with PACE in other positions of the candidate’s strengths. Please specify which job title or level at PACE you are applying for: Staff/Officer; Middle Manager; or Senior Director. Please also indicate which department at PACE you seek to work for: Faculty & Academy Department; Student Affairs Department; Planning & Operation Department; Sales Department; Marketing & Communication Department; Office Affairs Department; or Social Activities/Not-for-profits Project Department. Qualified applicants will be contacted by PACE’s Human Resources Department to schedule interviews within two weeks according to PACE’s Recruitment Process.
Salary & Compensation:
Salary will depend on job effectiveness and working attitude of successful applicants.
Professional, friendly, innovative, and honoring three core values, including trustworthy, genuine, and standard-centered. These three core values are considered the foundation for sustainable development of the entire organization and of each individual.
If you are interested, please provide us with the following information. We will carefully consider your application and contact you if you are selected in the recruitment process. Only suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks. Thank you very much for your interest.