Module I. Sales supervisor description
Module II. Capabilities to realize sales targets
- Importance of market research and competitors analysis for a sales supervisor;
- Introduction to research and analysis scopes;
- Process and method to set up a information collecting system;
- Information analysis and evaluation.
- Forecasting techniques and requirements for a sales supervisor;
- SMART goals for sales supervising;
- Target dividing system and target allocating technique;
- Method to develop and implement a sales plan effectively.
- Monitoring and evaluating via check points;
- The art of support and feedback evaluation information during the performance;
- Templates, tools to monitor and evaluate results.
- Solutions to make performance reports become effective management tools;
- Reports in sales system.
Module III. Capabilities to build a high-performance sales team
- Human issues in sales;
- Behavioral and psychological principles of sales staffs;
- Skills to evaluation competence, performance and attitude of sales staff;
- Staff evaluation’s leverage during staff development.
- Motivation analysis;
- Importance of leading and motivating sales staff;
- Sales staff leading and motivating principles and processes
- The art of situation leadership in sales;
- Introduction of effective motivation methods in business.
- Understanding on staff coaching and development;
- Effective approach in coaching;
- Coaching principles and rules;
- Effective tools and processes in coaching.
Module IV. Capabilities to align with distributors
|KPI||15/11/2019||Friday - Saturday - Sunday|
|LSM - THE LEAN STARTUP||01/11/2019||Friday - Saturday - Sunday|
|STRATEGY MAPS||15/11/2019||Friday - Saturday|
|THINKING METHODS & PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS||05/10/2019||Saturday - Sunday|
|TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS||03/11/2019||Sunday|
|EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS||28/10/2019||Monday - Wednesday - Friday|
|PRESENTATION & MEETING SKILLS||12/10/2019||Saturday - Sunday|
|EFFECTIVE ASSIGNMENT & DELEGATION SKILLS||16/11/2019||Saturday - Sunday|
|TEAMWORK SPIRIT DEVELOPMENT||08/12/2019||Sunday|
|MMM - MANAGEMENT FOR MIDDLE MANAGERS||15/10/2019||Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday|
|MMM - MANAGEMENT FOR MIDDLE MANAGERS||26/10/2019||Saturday - Sunday|
|INTERVIEWING SKILLS||08/10/2019||Tuesday - Thursday|
|CUSTOMER CARE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE||05/10/2019||Saturday - Sunday|
|FINANCIAL STATEMENTS ANALYSIS||25/11/2019||Monday - Wednesday - Friday|
|EFFECTIVE TRAINING & COACHING SKILLS||23/11/2019||Saturday - Sunday|
|PROFESSIONAL SELLING SKILLS||09/10/2019||Monday - Wednesday - Friday|
|TAXATION KNOWLEDGE FOR LEADERS||25/11/2019||Monday - Wednesday - Friday|
|ACCOUNTING FOR LEADERS||01/11/2019||Friday - Saturday - Sunday|
|CPO - CHIEF PRODUCTION OFFICER||09/11/2019||Saturday|